StepMania is an open source rhythm video game for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It was originally developed as a simulator of Konami's popular arcade game series Dance Dance Revolution, and has since evolved into an extensible rhythm game engine capable of supporting a wide variety of rhythm-based game types... cont.
Contents (view all pages)
Featured mediaMungyodance 3 Gameplay Video: You Know Me
News for Free Games Wiki
- October 6/Need More Contributors... STILL!
- I've been too busy playing free games, and I am even making one. This wiki needs more contributors (please help by contributing). ExilE1 21:40, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- August 27/Need More Contributors
- If anybody would be willing to help, it would be very, very helpful; I can't do this whole wiki on my own.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial and maybe raise problems at the help desk.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up and trying to improve the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the forums and the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback, or just to say hi.